Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer through your browser when it is connected to the web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide the requested services that are not usually retained (session cookies), or to retain user data for other future services, and they can be retained for an indefinite time (persistent cookies). Cookies may be proprietary or third-party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, filling in forms,
inscriptions, security, provide functionalities (videos, social networks …).
- Customization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and, allow user activity to be measured, navigation profiles to be developed in order to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and habits of user navigation, from where you get your profile and allow to personalize the publicity that is displayed in the Navigator of the user.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in accordance with article 22 of the Law of services of the information society we have requested your consent for use.
Anyway, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate and these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings-> show advanced options-> Privacy-> content settings.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> custom settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> privacy-> settings.
- Safari: Preferences-> security.
- Opera: Tools-> Preferences-> Edit preferences-> cookies
- Edge: Settings-> View advanced settings-> privacy and services-> cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or on the support pages of the same: